West Hollywood Public Access, a service of the Communications Division of the City of West Hollywood, runs a community video production program (training and equipment access) and programs and operates Channel 36 on Time Warner Cable 9also available on digital channel 95-304) in West Hollywood, both available exclusively to residents of the City of West Hollywood.
The West Hollywood Public Access office is open from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. on days when City Hall is open. You can call the Public Access television office at 323-848-6522 or contact us via this website.
- Events and Calendar - Public Access events and happenings. Please note: most events and activities are only open to members of West Hollywood Public Access.
- Operations Policies Manual [PDF] - The West Hollywood Public Access area has prepared a comprehensive policies and procedures manual for review.
- Opportunities at WHPA
- Production and Training - Our Production and Training programs are only available to qualified members of the facility.
- Reference Desk
- The Channel and Programming
- Educational Materials - Informational materials to help program producers and facility users
- Forms - Downloadable forms used for program production